Tuesday 25 October 2011

Insomnia - a Sick Joke or a Blessing in Disguise

I take comfort in the solitude which night provides, it provokes my best thoughts and it teases my senses. Add a good bottle of red to the mix and my philosophical thoughts cascade onward and outward into the universe. Sometimes shared with those who accompany me on this journey, in that place in space and time.


Yes, I'm a self confessed night owl, an insomniac personified.

I guess it doesn't help when my business clients are on the other side of the big pond. Though in all frankness I can't use that as an excuse as I'm awake more often than not at night and more often than not I sleep during the day. For whatever reason I just don't seem to be able to function for any extend period if I sleep at night. I can generally do it for a week or so but then I let the side down and pull a 24 hour gig. I know, I'm a lost cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment